Latest Unit Sold: #04-31 on 30-Oct-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 01-12-2022: Book an Appointment to view The Reef at King’s Dock Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: The Reef at King’s Dock latest updated Balance Units Chart
- 08-03-2022: The Reef at King’s Dock Price List updated
- 19-02-2022: View the The Reef at King’s Dock 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 20-01-2022: Check out The Reef at King’s Dock E-Brochure
- 05-09-2021: Check out the Amenities of The Reef at King’s Dock
- 18-08-2021: View the The Reef at King’s Dock 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 22-07-2021: Check out The Reef at King’s Dock Video
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 12-12-2020: View the The Reef at King’s Dock E-Brochure
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: View the The Reef at King’s Dock Floor Plan
- 23-06-2020: Know more about the Changi Region URA Master Plan
- 08-06-2020: View the The Reef at King’s Dock E-Brochure
- 22-05-2020: Check out The Reef at King’s Dock Video
- 05-05-2020: Check out the Amenities of The Reef at King’s Dock
- 23-04-2020: The The Reef at King’s Dock Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 04-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 21-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 16-03-2020: Read New private home sales in Singapore jumped 57.3 per cent in February
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 18-10-2019: Find out more on future development of Pasir Ris
The Reef at King’s Dock is developed by Keppel Land and Mapletree. Keppel Land is the property arm of Keppel Corporation and it is one of Asia’s premier developer with about 45,000 homes in the pipeline. Keppel Land’s key market are Singapore, China and Vietnam with Indonesia and India scaling up. Mapletree is a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company with it’s headquartered in Singapore. Mapletree hold a diverse portfolio of assets in Asia Pacific, Europe, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (US).
The Reef at King’s Dock is located at Harbourfront avenue with short walking distance to Harbourfront MRT Station. The development is also a stone’s throw away from Vivo City and Resort World Sentosa. Future residents will be able commute to downtown or islandwide with ease using MRT or by car with the nearby West Coast Highway, The East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE).
You will find more amenities nearby with the The Reef at King’s Dock location map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at The Reef at King’s Dock are on a first come first serve basis.
The Reef at King’s Dock is located in the exclusive Keppel Bay precinct along Singapore’s vibrant southern shores. The development consists of 429 residential units comprises of 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom apartment.
Discover an abode that stands on the frontier of luxury living, made possible by visionary architect and founder of Rotterdam-based KCAP Architects&Planners, Kees Christiaanse. Like a series of urban sculptures, The Reef at King’s Dock, with its 10 residential blocks, creates an exclusive, tranquil environment within the vibrant Greater Southern Waterfront, right on the edge of the upcoming Sentosa-Brani district.
The Reef at King’s Dock raises the bar for waterfront living. Bask on an expansive, 180-metre-long sun deck—the first ever in a residential development in Singapore, right at your doorstep. Its scale and detail embody the impressive stature of King’s Dock and provide a spectacular seaside experience that lets residents be one with the sea.
Inspired by resort spas and contemporary luxury hotels, the 429 residences at The Reef at King’s Dock have been conceived as the perfect escape for the well-heeled and well-travelled. Choose from an exquisite selection of one- to three-bedroom apartments, all purposefully designed to meet the many demands of contemporary living. Smart home features are seamlessly integrated to provide a truly elevated experience.
Enjoy unrivalled connectivity and convenience when you call The Reef at King’s Dock your home. Singapore’s largest mall, VivoCity is right next door, and you’re steps away from not just one but two MRT lines.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – The Reef at King’s Dock.
Book An Appointment to view The Reef at Kings Dock ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Reef at Kings Dock Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.